Secluded location at the end of the cul-de-sac. Large lot surrounded a park-like wild life habitat. Nicely updated, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, two story with a main floor bedroom. Large living and family room in addition to the rec room with bar. Ample kitchen right off the large outdoor deck and just off the heated and air conditioned 3 car detached garage. Additional one car garage on lower level of home. Finish off the day in your own hot tub in the fully windowed solarium. Lake rights to Lake Shangrila and Benet!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell
- County KENOSHA
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 2,606
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions HWY 50 West out of Kenosha. South on HWY 45, right on HWY V (116th St). Left on 213th Down the hill and left on 119th at the bottom of the hill to lot at the end of the road.
- Total Taxes $4,096
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 9' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 16'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 180 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $187,200 - $280,800 = 173 (in zip code 53104)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education