Van Woods Subdivision. Beautiful home located on nicely landscaped lot. Eat in kitchen with plenty of cabinets. Formal dining room. Living room with built in bookcase. Large family room with fireplace. Plenty of closets. Deck in back. Black topped driveway.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Van Woods
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,240
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 108 x 125
- Directions E. Lakeshore Dr. to Evergreen to home.
- Total Taxes $4,587
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 26'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Pond
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Elementary School Lakewood
- High School Wilmot
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 340 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $168,000 - $252,000 = 86 (in zip code 53181)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education