The owner bought this house on a corner lot NEW and begin a contractor added everything we all want. From the Lg kitchen with granite counters beautiful back splash, cheery wood cabinets,SS appl,WIP, Huge island, overlooks FMRM,w/FP, slider to deck and patio below, 19xx19 Mstr bdrm & suite, you will love 2nd fl laundry.LL full finished quality rec room 30x16 with English windows, knotty pine reflects the light, media room, subbed in LL bath, Nice landscaping w/pond. Close 2 IL border & Lk Mary & Elizabeth.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Whispering Oaks
- Style Colonial, Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,548
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 70x143
- Directions Hwy C/HM west to Mathew Ave to enterance
- Total Taxes $4,861
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 30' x 16'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 19'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 9' x 6'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Elementary School Randall
- Middle School Randall
- High School Wilmot
- School District Randall J1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 111 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $223,920 - $335,880 = 65 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education