Completely remodeled turn key, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. New kitchen features maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances including built-in beverage center, granite counter tops and custom subway tile back splash. This on trend home features all new flooring, neutral paint colors & maintenance free exterior. Family & friends will enjoy the bright, open main level living room with vaulted ceiling, garden level media room with gaming area and lower level flex space. Relax on the new patio overlooking the large private yard with mature trees. New furnace and air conditioning for year round comfort.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 1,740
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions I-43 to Exit 107/Hwy D. West to LL. South to Spring St. West to 229 Spring Street.
- Total Taxes $2,890
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 24' x 12'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 8' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 17 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $173,600 - $260,400 = 55 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education