Stunning Executive Home In Heritage Estates Is Beautifully Landscaped With Wrap Around Deck.Grand Staircase Welcomes You Home.French Country Kitchen Is Breathtaking & Is An Entertainers Dream With Bayed Breakfast Room.Kitchen Opens To The Family Room With Fireplace & Gorgeous Arched Windows.Formal Living & Dining Rooms. The Master Bedroom Suite Is Your Private Oasis With Spa Bathroom Including Double Sided Fireplace & Dual Vanity & Lg Walk In Shower.Bedroom #2 Has It's Own Private Bathroom As Well. Walk Out Basement & Geo Thermal Heating/Cooling System & 6 Car Heated Garage.This Is A Must See!
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Heritage Estates
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 4,729
- Total Garage Spaces 6.0
- Lot Size Irreg.
- Directions From Hwy 50 - South onto Hwy 83 - East on 115th St. to the home.
- Total Taxes $12,711
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Other
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 19'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Water, Well
- Elementary School Salem
- Middle School Salem
- High School Central
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 263 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $679,200 - $1,018,800 = 263 (in zip code 53179)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53179 (TREVOR)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- TREVOR GRADE26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179Phone: 26286223563rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 27
- Students per Teacher: 13.0
- Students: 350
- Male/Female: 186/164
- District: TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT, 26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179
- Phone: 2628622356
- Schools: 3
- Full-Time Teachers: 46
- Students per Teacher: 12.5
- Staff: 80
- Students: 575
* School data provided by US Department of Education