Nice hobby farm located in the Village of Glenbeulah. A beautiful 4 bedroom 1.5 bath Farm House with large windows to view the property in the living room. Hardwood floors/carpet in the bedrooms. New Well on property dedicated to (2) freezegaurd hydrants and (2) automatic watering troughs for horses. Property includes large barn, loafing barn metal building , walk in horse stalls with Southern exposure, storage buildings, and a newly built cabin with modern insulation and water heated floor in lower level. This will make a great property to raise your family and horses.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Realty Plus
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,500
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From Hwy 23 head North on County Rd. P until it turns into Main St. in Glenbeulah, turn left on Clark Street and property is on the right.
- Total Taxes $3,750
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Full
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 12'
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Elkhart Lake-Glenbeu
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 135 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $213,600 - $320,400 = 63 (in zip code 53023)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53023 (GLENBEULAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53023 (GLENBEULAH)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education