Spectacular 6 BR 4.5 Bath with 5054 sq ft located in Heritage Estates. This home has much too offer; must see to appreciate! Some of the amenities include; granite counters, HW Floors, ss appliances, tiled backsplash, soaring ceiling in family room with stone FP, formal DR, master suite with beautiful custom details in mstr bath, iron stair case, 4 BR's on upper level with giant 15x28 bonus/BR/playroom. Bsmt offers access to garage, wet bar, workout room, home theater & full bath. Check this one out.
- County KENOSHA
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 5,054
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Total Taxes $9,396
- Tax Year 2014
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Other-See Remarks, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 23' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 22'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 20'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 28'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 269 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $487,200 - $730,800 = 269 (in zip code 53179)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53179 (TREVOR)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- TREVOR GRADE26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179Phone: 26286223563rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 27
- Students per Teacher: 13.0
- Students: 350
- Male/Female: 186/164
- District: TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT, 26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179
- Phone: 2628622356
- Schools: 3
- Full-Time Teachers: 46
- Students per Teacher: 12.5
- Staff: 80
- Students: 575
* School data provided by US Department of Education