Well appointed Equestrian Estate set atop 9.65 beautiful acres with breath taking views from every window. Enjoy the sunrise from your master suite deck, Property boasts cathedral ceilings, NFP, HWFs, off MBR-BA, brick patio & much more. Horse lovers will love this top of the line equestrian facility. Practice in comfort in the oversized Arena (145x75) & 14 Stalls (12x12) provide lots of income potential. Includes a convenient heated viewing lounge & tack room (25x12), tiled wash stall & huge hay loft is a bonus. Ideal for boarding or training! Unlimited horses allowed.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,400
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy 45 to Holy Hill Road (Hwy 167)west to Hwy 164, North to 2392 State Rd 164.
- Total Taxes $4,905
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Slinger
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 41 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $519,920 - $779,880 = 66 (in zip code 53076)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53076 (RICHFIELD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- RICHFIELD ELEMENTARY3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076Phone: 26262810323rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Students: 226
- Male/Female: 118/108
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education