NEW CONSTRUCTION FOUR BEDROOM 2.5 BATH WITH 2260 SQ. FT. OPEN CONCEPT LIVING ROOM ,KITCHEN AND DINETTE AREA. MAIN MUD ROOM. GRANITE IN KITCHEN & BATHS. MASTER BEDROOM WITH TRAY CEILINGS AND HIS AND HER WALKIN CLOSETS. MASTER BATH HAS DOUBLE VANITY AND WLAKIN SHOWER WITH 2- SHOWER HEADS. LOWER LEVEL EGRESS WINDOW SYSTEM AND FULL BATH ROUGH. KOHLER PLUMBING PRODUCT OPEN FOYER & MAINT. FREE EXT. SEE DOCUMENT SECTION FOR FLOOR PLANS,SPEC SHEET AND PLAT OF SURVEY. A MUST SE HOME!!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Hollrith Realty, Inc
- County OZAUKEE
- Subdivision HERITAGE PARK
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 2,260
- Total Garage Spaces 2.7
- Lot Size 100x132
- Directions HWY D OR MAIN ST. BELGIUM WEST TO COUNTY RD. KW SOUTH TO HERITAGE PARK - ENTER SUBDIVISION AND TURN LEFT TO NICK'S WAY TO HOME
- Total Taxes $707
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 85 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $207,992 - $311,988 = 78 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education