Unique home with gorgeous view of the Glenbeulah Mill Pond on the Mullet River. Home is a separate part of an historic Grist Mill built in 1858. The 1640 sq ft living space is updated with new kitchen, SS appliances and Pella windows. Kitchen has custom cherry cabinets, island and hardwood floors. Features 10' ceilings, newer furnace and roof. The Master Bedroom has vaulted ceiling and 2 of bdrms feature lofts with 12' ceilings and exposed mill beams. The wrap around deck offers stunning view of river and woods and sits on 3.15acres. acres. Great potential for commercial usage as a B&B,
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 1,640
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions HWY 23 West from Plymouth. Turn right on Cty Rd P to Glenbeulah. First left onto Garden St. Property is on the left.
- Total Taxes $4,354
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Stone, Wood
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Skylight(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Pond, River
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Elkhart Lake-Glenbeu
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 264 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $212,000 - $318,000 = 264 (in zip code 53023)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53023 (GLENBEULAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53023 (GLENBEULAH)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education