Lake Home on sprawling 1.07 acres with mature trees and park like setting, Lakeside offers platform entertainment, 73'+/- of water frontage on Lake Elizabeth, an all sport lake,Main level has 2BD/1BA, kitchen,living room, dining area, full LL w/laundry, 2 fireplaces, central air and florida room. 2car garage has 2 half baths for lake guests and convenience. Upper level has separate entry with 3BD/1BA,Kitchen, hardwood floors LR, full bath,laundry and large closets.
- County KENOSHA
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,167
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 73x308
- Directions Hwy EM to E. Lakeshore Dr.
- Total Taxes $14,711
- Tax Year 2016
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Water Softener, Florida/Sun Room, Living Room, Gas Appliance Hook-Up
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Window A/C
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 11' x 7'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 16' x 8'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Twin Lakes
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Lakewood
- Middle School Lakewood
- High School Wilmont
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 603 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $440,000 - $660,000 = 265 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education