Spacious, custom built 3 Bdrm, 2.5 BA open concept floor plan. Newer 2005 construction w/ many amenities. GreatRoom offers gas fireplace, kitchen/dinette combo with patio doors to the deck overlooking large backyard. 1st floor laundry. Master Suite w/ walk-in closet & full bath.Plumbed for bath in lower level. Egress windows in lower level making it perfect for finishing into a rec room and bedroom. Super east side location w/ convenient access to I-43.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX United - Port Washington
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 1,662
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size Lot 3 BLK 1 Phoenix
- Directions I43 to Exit 107 (Belgium). West to County Rd LL (Royal Ave) North to Park. West to Highland. North to address.
- Total Taxes $3,413
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 18 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $171,200 - $256,800 = 50 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education