Vinyl sided 2 story house offers a main floor bedroom/office, bathroom and kitchen with dining area. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and another fullbathroom. Full basement, deck and yard with small storage shed and metal sided building great for car storage and or workshop.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Clear Choice Real Estate Services, LLC
- County DODGE
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,568
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From Beaver Dam County Hwy-G to left onto Mill St/County Hwy-KW to right onto Cross St to Knox St.
- Total Taxes $2,320
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Appliances Microwave
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Family Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Dodgeland
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 105 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $54,320 - $81,480 = 105 (in zip code 53557)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53557 (LOWELL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53557 (LOWELL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education