Luxury Dutch colonial set far off the road on 8 beautiful acres! Newly remodeled gourmet kitchen with double oven, 2 sinks, hickory HWFs, granite island and quartz counter tops. Freshly painted interior and new carpeting throughout most of the home. Expansive front porch, 3 season room and walk out LL. Huge fabulous barn just completed in March of this year. Country living at it's best and only 22 miles from down town Milwaukee!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 5,115
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions County Line Rd (West of Lake Five) to Saint Augustine Rd North. Home on West side of the road, shared driveway to 277 Saint Augustine Road.
- Total Taxes $5,828
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Central Vacuum, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Above Ground Pool, Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Richfield J1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 107 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $503,200 - $754,800 = 121 (in zip code 53017)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53017 (COLGATE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53017 (COLGATE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53017 (COLGATE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- AMY BELLE ELEMENTARY3294 WILLOW CREEK RD COLGATE, WI 53017Phone: 2622533470PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 17.9
- Students: 429
- Male/Female: 214/215
- District: GERMANTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT, N104W13840 DONGES BAY RD GERMANTOWN, WI 53022
- Phone: 2622533900
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 247
- Students per Teacher: 16.1
- Staff: 425
- Students: 3985
- PLAT ELEMENTARY4908 MONCHES RD COLGATE, WI 53017Phone: 2626281778PreK-2nd
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 9
- Students per Teacher: 17.4
- Students: 157
- Male/Female: 84/73
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education