PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS WITH GORGEOUS SUNSETS, & SANDY FRONTAGE from this charming 3-bdrm, 2-1/2 bath lakefront home on Kenosha county's largest lake, Lake Elizabeth. Spring fed, 750 acre lake allows all water sports. Plenty of character in this house. Lovely mix of old & new...awesome original stained glass windows in almost every room, warm wainscot walls plus stone fireplace w/gas starter in the family room with wet bar, frig, & soaring windows to deck overlooking the lake. Relax on the 4-season porch or the furnished deck.20 mins to Lake Geneva & Kenosha; just over an hour to Chicago.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keller Williams Realty North Pointe
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Kloeber Ridge
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,934
- Lot Size 40 x 327
- Directions From Route 12 in Richmond, IL, go 2 miles east on Route 173; turn on Lakeview Rd toward Twin Lakes; after 1 mile stay left Lakeview becomes Lakeshore Dr; go 1/2 mile and house on your left.
- Total Taxes $10,086
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Partial
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dryer, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 27' x 16'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 8'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 1-50 feet
- Body of Water Lake Elizabeth
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Lakewood
- High School Wilmot
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 167 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $439,920 - $659,880 = 170 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education