NEW CONSTRUCTION TWO STORY WITH 3.5 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE. ENTER THE OPEN FOYER THAT LEADS OPEN CONCEPT LIVING ROOM,KITCHEN AND DINETTE AREA. HUGE WORKING KITCHEN OFFERING GRANITE,WALKIN PANTRY AND ISLAND! 1ST FLOOR MUD ROOM PLUS STUDY OR OFFICE. MASTER BEDROOM WITH TRAY CEILINGS HIS OR HER WALKIN CLOSETS PUS FULL MASTER OFFERING DOUBLE VANITY,TILE, GRANITE + WALKIN TILE SHOWER WITH 2-SHOWER HEADS. LOWER LEVEL OFFERS ONE EGRESS WINDOW SYSTEM AND FULL BATH ROUGH! KOHLER PLUMBING PRODUCTS,MAINT. FREE EXT. SEE DOCUMENT SECTION FOR SPEC. SHEET,FLOOR PLANS AND PLAT OF SURVEY. GREAT LOCATION!!
- County OZAUKEE
- Subdivision HERITAGE PARK
- Style Colonial, Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,260
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Lot Size .358
- Directions HWY D OR MAIN ST. WEST TO COUNTY RD. KW SOUTH TO HERITAGE PARK - ENTER SUBDIVISION AND GO STRAIGHT TO GOSCHEY DR. TURN RIGHT OT HOME
- Total Taxes $749
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 243 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $215,992 - $323,988 = 99 (in zip code 53004)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education