Enchanting lifestyle describes this home nestled in a wooded sanctuary-like setting only minutes from all the amenities Fontana and Geneva Lake have to offer. This home with hardwood floors is in pristine condition with several upgrades and additions in the last few years including new kitchen, added dining room and bedroom with cedar walls and knotty pine ceilings, siding, three wood decks, flagstone patio and pond located just outside the downstairs bedroom. The many windows and sliding glass doors afford a beautiful view of the woods from every vantage point. This home is truly a rare find.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; @properties
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 2,102
- Directions North Shore Dr from Fontana to S. Lower Gardens, left to propertry.
- Total Taxes $3,828
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Security System, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 8' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 19'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 17'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 9' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 227 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,200 - $406,800 = 130 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education