5 bedroom lakefront home with amazing boat house. Completely rehabbed kitchen, beautiful wood floors, fireplace, 1 full bath, sandy frontage on all sport Lake Mary. Perfect cottage for entertaining. Enjoy the lake views from the huge deck or the ''old school'' boat house. First time on the market in over 45 years. Snow ski at nearby Wilmot Mountain which is now owned by Vail Resorts Inc. This home makes for a perfect family get away for all seasons. Lake features boat up restaurant, ski team, gas station.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; @properties
- County KENOSHA
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 2,006
- Directions Burlington Rd to Lance, turn on Indian Point to house
- Total Taxes $11,184
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 18' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 9' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 8'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 8'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 9' x 8'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 187 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $399,200 - $598,800 = 212 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education