Classic beauty @ every turn surrounds you inside & out. Inside, you'll find a free flowing flr plan accented by an abundance of upgraded oak millworking; cabinets, drs & built-ins, striking architectural details, superb craftsmanship & rich finishes. Hilites incld; lg brite rms (many w/built-ins &/or walk-ins, all w/great views), huge 1st flr laundry rm, 2 MBR suites (split for privacy/in-law) 2 sun rms & a massive basement w/loads of potential. Outside, the 4.3 wooded acres abuts Kettle Hills offering beautiful & expansive views of the golf course. Million $ view yr around...awesome property!
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Colonial, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 3,589
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions GPS-4th driveway west of the entrance to the Kettle Hills golf course as you're heading west on Hwy 167, south side of the road.
- Total Taxes $5,990
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Fiber Cement, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Block, Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Oil
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 18'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 19' x 12'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Germantown
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 174 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $518,400 - $777,600 = 174 (in zip code 53076)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53076 (RICHFIELD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- RICHFIELD ELEMENTARY3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076Phone: 26262810323rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Students: 226
- Male/Female: 118/108
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education