Gorgeous 5 bedroom home set on very private wooded lot. The home opens to high Cathedral ceilings & tall windows in the foyer & great room. Spacious kitchen has rich warm flooring balanced by the use of stainless steel & granite counter tops. The kitchen opens to the dining room w/see-thru fire place & patio doors. The deck spans rear of the house & overlooks the 32x16 on ground pool, making summer entertaining a breeze! Finished lower level rec room w/gas FP, has 7 full windows & walk out patio (in-law suite possibilities) Walk-in pantry & first floor laundry. New carpeting. Home Warranty!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Realty Solutions Group
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 4,180
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions 41/45 to Hwy 167 (Holy Hill Rd) West to Scenic, North approx. 2 miles to High Ridge Drive, East to address.
- Total Taxes $4,965
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 18' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 26' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Inground Pool, Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Elementary School Rockfield
- Middle School Kennedy
- High School Germantown
- School District Germantown
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 86 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $339,200 - $508,800 = 61 (in zip code 53076)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53076 (RICHFIELD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- RICHFIELD ELEMENTARY3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076Phone: 26262810323rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Students: 226
- Male/Female: 118/108
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education