Spectacular Post and Beam construction on Upper Nashotah Lake, situated on a wooded 2.6 acre parcel w/200' of frontage and outstanding westerly views. Over 8,000 sq ft of quality with 7 fireplaces, elevator, in-floor geothermal heating w/20 zones and an attached guest apartment make this home one of a kind. The dramatic great room soars to 35 feet and is open to the dining room & kitchen. Architecturally stunning sun room and 2 master suites with balconies overlooking the lake complete this amazing home.
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Mission Woods
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 8,000
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size 2.67 Acres
- Directions Hwy 16 Exit Hwy C, south to Nashotah Rd, west to Mission Rd, south to Trinity Ln, east to home.
- Total Taxes $52,136
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Stucco/Slate, Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Other, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 36'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 25' x 19'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 26'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 20' x 20'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet
- Body of Water Upper Nashotah
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- High School Oconomowoc
- School District Oconomowoc Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 206 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $3,032,000 - $4,548,000 = 206 (in zip code 53058)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education