Spectacular 8,000 sq. ft. Post-and-Beam construction home on a wooded 2.6 acre lot offers 5 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and 200 ft. of Upper Nashotah Lake frontage and stunning westerly views! Quality radiates from this home with 7 fireplaces, an elevator, in-floor, 20-zone geothermal heating system, and a dramatic great room which boasts soaring 35 ft. ceilings. The professionally-outfitted kitchen will satisfy any gourmand. There is an attached guest apartment and 4.5 car garage. An architecturally stunning sunroom and two master suites with balconies overlooking the lake complete this home.
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Mission Woods
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 8,000
- Total Garage Spaces 4.5
- Lot Size 2.67 Acres
- Directions Hwy 16 Exit Hwy C, south to Nashotah Rd, west to Mission Rd, south to Trinity Ln, east to home.
- Total Taxes $49,231
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Stucco/Slate, Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Other, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 17' x 16'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 36'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 25' x 19'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 26'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 20' x 20'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet
- Body of Water Upper Nashotah
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- High School Oconomowoc
- School District Oconomowoc Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 325 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $3,032,000 - $4,548,000 = 325 (in zip code 53058)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education