Truly one of a kind modern home located on 12.97 stunning acres! The unique, fun home offers plenty of space with an open concept floor plan. Fresh carpet & flooring throughout. There is a Main level Master suite. The ''kids wing''is on the upper. Great potential in the roughed in walk out lower level with finished full bath. Amazing land with a stream,a wooden bridge, and pond! 2 out buildings. This property is totally fun inside and out!! Some of the land is currently rented at a farmer at $900.00 per year.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Realty 100
- County ROCK
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,084
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions 43 to to 14 (exit 14) 14 will fork to the RT, (merge towards Janesville) then take a sharp turn to the left. to Carvers Rock Rd. go Left on Carvers Rock Rd.
- Total Taxes $5,911
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Wood
- Basement Full, Exposed
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 24' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17' x 4'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 20' x 17'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Creek, Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Clinton Community
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 45 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $212,000 - $318,000 = 45 (in zip code 53505)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53505 (AVALON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53505 (AVALON)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education