Brick 2 story home featuring 3/4 bedrooms, recreation room, 2 full baths, 3 plus garage, large oversized landscaped yard and move in condition.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Lakeshore Inc. Realtors
- County MANITOWOC
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 1,400
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Courty R to Forest Home Drive in Francis Creek turn east on Forest Home Drive home is on south side of road
- Total Taxes $1,790
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- School District Mishicot
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 93 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $81,600 - $122,400 = 93 (in zip code 54214)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. ANNE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL202 Packer Dr Francis Creek, WI 54214Phone: 9206821454PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 71
* School data provided by US Department of Education