INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM THIS SPACIOUS RANCH STYLE HOME LOCATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN! THIS HOME HAS A LOT TO OFFER WITH 3 BEDROOMS, A DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND A BATH UPSTAIRS AND ANOTHER BEDROOM, BIG LIVING ROOM AND 2ND BATH IN THE FINISHED BASEMENT. HUGE ATTACHED GARAGE THAT HAS A STORAGE AREA ABOVE THAT CAN BE FINISHED INTO MORE LIVING QUARTERS FOR THIS ALREADY SPACIOUS HOME! SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shane Peterson Realty
- County VERNON
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,500
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions TAKE HWY 14 TO READSTOWN, TURN ONTO MAIN ST BY CHEAPO DEPO, TAKE RIGHT ONTO CENTER ST, PROPERTY AT TOP OF HILL
- Total Taxes $2,127
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer
- School District Kickapoo Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 79 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $94,320 - $141,480 = 79 (in zip code 54652)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54652 (READSTOWN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54652 (READSTOWN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education