Gorgeous Views and Wildlife with City Conveniences! Ideal location adjacent to park and greenspace. With two kitchens, two living rms, 4 bedrooms and 4 baths (incl. two master suites) this home provides limitless options! Level entry, first floor laundry and handicap acc. features. Open concept kitchen/living with new sim. hardwood floors and corian counters. Upgrades incl. Kohler plumbing, solid core doors, crown molding and custom cabinetry. Backyard features prof. landscaping, storage shed, Trexdeck and concrete patio walking out from lower level. Come see the stunning views for yourself!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Community Realty
- County DANE
- Subdivision Liberty Place
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,840
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions 12/18 to Hwy 51, South, L on Siggelkow Rd, L on Freedom Pine, L on Valor, R on Star Spangled
- Total Taxes $5,839
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 19' x 16'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 23' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Glendale
- Middle School Sennett
- High School Lafollette
- School District Madison Metropolitan
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 16 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $231,920 - $347,880 = 16 (in zip code 53718)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53718 (MADISON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53718 (MADISON)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53718 (MADISON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRIGHT START CC-CROSSROADS3801 SOUTH DUTCH MILL ROAD Madison, WI 53718Phone: 6082239687PreK-K
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 33
* School data provided by US Department of Education