This attractive 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has a bright and open floor plan with a two story high living room and dining room area, spacious kitchen with granite countertops and prep island adjacent to the main floor family room with fireplace and slider to the backyard deck or enjoy the relaxing screen porch. Full sized windows and 2nd fireplace in lower level, impressive master suite with tub and shower and 3 car garage. Lake access to Lake Geneva with private association pier next to public sand swim beach.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Country Club Estates
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 3,020
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Take South Shore Dr. in Fontana to Brickley. Go south and make first right hand turn on Hillcrest Dr. to 2nd home on left.
- Total Taxes $7,359
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 12' x 21'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 19'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 173 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $423,200 - $634,800 = 182 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education