$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION!! This beautiful 6 BR, 4.5 Bath home w/ 3 car garage in upscale Pheasant Ridge is set on a quiet cul-de-sac bordering conservancy land. This well-designed home features a 2 story LR w/ stone FPL, oak floors throughout the ML, open kitchen w/ SS appliances, cherry cabinets & bfast bar, dining area, gorgeous year-round sun porch, ML Master Suite w/ sitting room/office and in-suite bath w/ jetted tub, W/I shower and W/I Closet; spacious walk-out LL w/ FR, rec room, study area and game room; two decks; hot tub and big yard w/ irrigation system and underground pet fence.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Rauland Agency, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Pheasant Ridge
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 4,740
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions South Shore Drive To Indian Hills Road. Turn South on Indian Hills Road To Pheasant Ridge Lane. Turn West on Pheasant Ridge Lane To End of Road To Last Home On The Left In Cul De Sac.
- Total Taxes $7,414
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 8'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 22' x 21'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Walworth
- Middle School Walworth
- High School Big Foot
- School District Big Foot Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 101 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $412,000 - $618,000 = 146 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education