This home is a nature lovers sanctuary! 1,826 SF on main level, 800 SF Lower. This 1 owner ranch w/ walkout bsmnt built in 2000 w/ granite counter tops, wood frplce on main level, 1st flr lndry, skylights give plenty of light, 2 zone heat, well insulated with 2 X 6 exterior wall construction, municipal sewer & water at $100/mo & Nat Gas at $65/mo. Enjoy the peace & quite on your 4.17 acres m/l while you watch the deer, turkey & fox in wooded area from 1 of 2 upper level decks with plenty of open yard with a large garden.New funace/AC in 2015 Sellers to fix cracked patio by walkout bsmnt door
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,700
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Heading South on Hwy-57 turn right on W 1st St, then turn right on Lyndon St and continue to property.
- Total Taxes $5,658
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 32' x 16'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 18' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Sheboygan Falls
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 209 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $215,200 - $322,800 = 126 (in zip code 53093)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53093 (WALDO)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53093 (WALDO)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education