Classic Pine Lake home offers amazing lake views, private road, wooded lot, and a charming 5 Bedroom, 3/1 bath home w/elevator. Outdoor features include a screened gazebo w/electric, pond w/waterfall, deck w/concrete pad underneath for a hot tub, level yard at the lake front w/stone rip rap & a boathouse/shed. Inside you'll enjoy the open concept Living/Dining/Kitchen w/wood floors & wall of windows overlooking the lake. Newer kitchen remodel features large island, granite counters, Wolf cooktop, double ovens, & Liebherr refrigerator. Finished walk-out LL w/kitchenette makes a great rec room.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; The Real Estate Company Lake & Country
- County WAUKESHA
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 4,573
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions From Hwy. 16 exit on Hwy. C north to Hickory Grove Lane, go east, follow the sharp right to the end.
- Total Taxes $10,482
- Tax Year 2012
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Whirlpool, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 20' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 18' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat House, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Pine
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo
- Elementary School Lake Country
- Middle School Lake Country
- High School Arrowhead
- School District Lake Country
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 18 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $1,112,000 - $1,668,000 = 109 (in zip code 53058)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education