Must see 5 bedroom, 2 full bathroom multi-level home with BONUS HEATED WORKSHOP! Nestled on a gorgeous lot with mature trees and immaculate views of the Rock River. Offering an eat-in kitchen that opens to the family room with a walk out deck. Large full bathroom on the upper/main floor and Large full bathroom on the lower level floor. Perfect rec room in the basement for entertaining with a hot tub that needs new seals on the motor, and a wood burning stove for ample heating. Lower level just needs flooring. Ceiling tiles for basement included with sale of home. Home Warranty Included!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Redefined Realty Advisors LLC
- County DODGE
- Total SqFt. 2,132
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Total Taxes $2,976
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Upper
- Living Room Dimensions 0' x 0'
- Living Room Level Upper
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 16' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, River
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Lomira
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 98 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $143,920 - $215,880 = 98 (in zip code 53091)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53091 (THERESA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53091 (THERESA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53091 (THERESA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- THERESA ELEMENTARY422 SOUTH MILWAUKEE ST THERESA, WI 53091Phone: 9204882181PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 15.3
- Students: 245
- Male/Female: 110/135
- District: LOMIRA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1030 4TH ST LOMIRA, WI 53048
- Phone: 9202694396
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 78
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Staff: 136
- Students: 1097
* School data provided by US Department of Education