A hidden gem on Lake Michigan with 239' of beach! This quality built custom luxury waterfront home is loaded with upgrades and features, plus a picturesque view of Lake Michigan! Kitchen with oversized granite island and SS appliances. Great room with stone natural fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. MBR suite with lighted tray ceiling, walk-in closet, double sinks, soaking tub, shower and water closet. Too many features to list in this astonishing home, must see in person to appreciate. Seller has over $1.4M into the home. 12-month home warranty included.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 4,015
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions I-43 to Belgium, Exit #107/Cnty Rd D East to Lake Church Rd.; South on Lake Church Rd to Cedar Beach Rd; East on Cedar Beach Rd. to Cedar Beach Rd. South; South to home.
- Total Taxes $13,522
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Other, Wood
- Basement Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 17' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet
- Body of Water Lake Michigan
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Elementary School Ozaukee Es
- Middle School Ozaukee Ms
- High School Ozaukee Hs
- School District Northern Ozaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 106 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $879,200 - $1,318,800 = 106 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education