Escape the city to your own private 35 acre country paradise. Custom built Kingsway Ranch featuring open concept living w/ soaring ceilings, HWF's, double sided fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround, 1st FLR laundry, custom cabinetry & patio doors leading to an over-sized deck w/ spectacular views. Home features a walk-out basement w/ approximately 2900 square feet awaiting your Rec RM ideas. There are 2 extra LRG metal buildings outside- for all your storage needs. Main workshop is heated for year round usage. Mature trees, wildflowers & crops surround the property.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Redefined Realty Advisors LLC
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 3,000
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 57 to Cty A (Fredonia exit), east to Six Mile Rd, north to address
- Total Taxes $4,942
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 21'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- School District Northern Ozaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 188 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $383,920 - $575,880 = 180 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education