Have it all!! Fantastic Home, Pool, and Lakefront level lot on Lake Mary! Swim/Boat, then enjoy a heated pool & cabana house with bath! Located on 4 parcels totaling 1.48 acres. 5B, 3BA home Boasts Living rm with Fireplace open to Huge New Deck Viewing the Lake! Wonderful freshly painted eat-in kitchen w vaulted ceiling and stainless appliances opens to sunroom, yard and pool Finished lower level has family rm that opens out to patio and offers 2nd living area w kitchen and bath. Wonderful Home for Large Family! Garage has storage above. Nice Condition-Newer Furnaces, AC's, Newer Roof
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Highlands Subdivision
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 3,638
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 1.48
- Directions From downtown Twin Lakes, west on Lance Dr, south on Bayview, see the Lakefront Lot on the left, go right on Pine, stay right on Highland to home.
- Total Taxes $10,112
- Tax Year 2015
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Partial-Wood
- Basement Dual Entry, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Florida/Sun Room, Other Room, Circuit Breakers, Gas Appliance Hook-Up, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 19' x 11'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Inground Pool, Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 1-50 feet
- Body of Water Twin Lakes
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo, Guest House
- Elementary School Lakewood
- Middle School Lakewood
- High School Wilmot
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 468 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $432,000 - $648,000 = 290 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education