Custom built colonial with walkout exposed LL. 5,200 sq ft quality construction. Cedar wood & stone exterior w/stucco accents. DaVinci 50 yr slate roof installed 2009. All 3 levels heated by radiant in-floor heating on 3 separate zones. Auxiliary forced air furnace & 2 CA systems. A 4-sided gas FP is the focal point of the main level, viewable from the KIT, FR, LR & dinette. 1st floor MBR suite & laundry rm. LL guest or in-law suite leads to private backyard & heated workshop below the GA. Home Warranty.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Tudor/Provincial
- Total SqFt. 5,195
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 41 to Hwy 33, W to County Road W, S to Hillcrest, W to Address.
- Total Taxes $5,773
- Tax Year 2015
- Roofing Slate/Tile
- Exterior Partial-Stone, Partial-Stucco/Slate, Wood
- Basement Dual Entry, Full, Full Size Windows, Other-See Remarks, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Water Softener, Living Room, 220 Volts, Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Circuit Breakers, Electric Appliance Hook-up, Intercom, Security System, Skylight(s), Smoke Detector(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- School District Slinger
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 435 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $400,000 - $600,000 = 260 (in zip code 53002)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53002 (ALLENTON)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ALLENTON ELEMENTARY228 WEIS ST ALLENTON, WI 53002Phone: 2626295546PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 23
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 369
- Male/Female: 194/175
- District: SLINGER SCHOOL DISTRICT, 207 POLK ST SLINGER, WI 53086
- Phone: 2626449615
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 176
- Students per Teacher: 16.6
- Staff: 277
- Students: 2916
* School data provided by US Department of Education