Welcome Home!! This 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath sits on almost a half acre, with a 2.5 car garage with an additional 1 car. Home features french doors, main floor laundry room with cabinets and pantry closet, built in book case in living room. Large main bath with jacuzzi Tub & Double Vanity. There is a whole lot more waiting for you. Call today!
- County DODGE
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,912
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions HWY 60 to HWY M, South to HWY J West to Clyman. left on Morgan St, Right on West St, Right on First St to property
- Total Taxes $2,831
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Detached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Dodgeland
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 311 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $83,920 - $125,880 = 311 (in zip code 53016)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53016 (CLYMAN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53016 (CLYMAN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education