Very Well maintained spacious ranch home on large lot with county views. Inside home features large updated kitchen w/custom oak cabinetry, pantry, snack bar & built in china cabinet. formal dining or office space. Large living room with center 2 sided natural fireplace. 3 nice sized bedrooms w/ good closet space. Great mudroom on main, finished heated garage. Large back yard, great patio space. Basement offer potential of finishing in future. Newer septic, roof, windows, furnace.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Star Properties, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,634
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size .740
- Directions Hwy 33 in Allenton, to Blueberry St, south to Cherry ST. west to home. country subdivision on edge of town.
- Total Taxes $2,486
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Brick/Stone, Fiber Cement
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Elementary School Allenton
- Middle School Slinger
- High School Slinger
- School District Slinger
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 9 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $198,320 - $297,480 = 27 (in zip code 53002)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53002 (ALLENTON)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ALLENTON ELEMENTARY228 WEIS ST ALLENTON, WI 53002Phone: 2626295546PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 23
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 369
- Male/Female: 194/175
- District: SLINGER SCHOOL DISTRICT, 207 POLK ST SLINGER, WI 53086
- Phone: 2626449615
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 176
- Students per Teacher: 16.6
- Staff: 277
- Students: 2916
* School data provided by US Department of Education