7 Bedroom Glenwood Springs Home With Private Pier! This Spacious Home Is On A Double Lot, Just Two Doors From The Lake. Large Living Room With Fireplace. Kitchen With Island. Dining Room + Family Room With 2nd Fireplace. Wrap Around Enclosed Porch With Lake Views. Main Level Master Suite With Walk-in Closet & Full Bath. Patio Overlooks The Private Back Yard. 3+ Car Garage Is Set Up To Accommodate A Boat. Just Steps From Private Pier For Boat And/or Other Watercraft Including Waverunners, Kayaks, Etc. Access To Both of Glenwood Springs' Swim Piers. Property Is Being Sold In ''As-Is'' Condition.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Glenwood Springs
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 3,737
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Lot Size 0.23 Acres
- Directions From Downtown Lake Geneva: East on W Main St. Right on S Lake Shore Dr. Left on S Lake Shore Dr. Right on S Lake Shore Dr. Right on Linden Dr. 659 Linden Dr. will be on the Right.
- Total Taxes $8,344
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Partial
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 22' x 14'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 20' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 17' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 23' x 11'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 269 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $599,920 - $899,880 = 269 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education