Charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom 3 car garage - 1.5 story home. You'll love this recently updated bungalow home with pleasing features such as arched doorways, front porch and built-ins in the living room. This home sits on .745 acres and has an additional shed. Call to schedule a showing today!
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Bungalow
- Total SqFt. 1,280
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions From Fredonia take hwy 57 North to Hwy D East on Hwy D to property.
- Total Taxes $2,556
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heat Fuel Oil
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Detached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 129 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $99,920 - $149,880 = 146 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education