Stunning 5BR home offered fully furnished located in Glenwood Springs steps to the lakefront. Three levels of custom finishes with attention to detail throughout. Old World craftsmanship is evident from the moment you enter, grand entry w/open staircase that overlooks the 2 story living room. Features include: Vaulted timber ceilings, wainscoting and wood planking, gourmet kitchen opens to sun drenched morning room, screened porch, spacious master suite opens to a private deck w/views of the Lake, finished lower level w/wet bar, game-family room that walks out to stone patio. Oversized Garage.
Listing provided courtesy of: Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Glenwood Springs
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 4,400
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size 120 X 95
- Directions Hwy. 67 to Fontana Blvd to South Lakeshore Dr to Linden DrGate 5
- Total Taxes $16,782
- Tax Year 2016
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Partial-Stone, Partial-Wood
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Florida/Sun Room, Great Room, Other Room, Built-in Bookcase, Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, China Cabinet, Circuit Breakers, Gas Appliance Hook-Up, High Speed Internet, Intercom, Pantry, Smoke Detector(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 17' x 23'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 12' x 17'
- Bedroom 5 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 15'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Sidewalks
- Garage Description Opener Included, Tandem, Detached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Fontana
- Middle School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 508 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $919,200 - $1,378,800 = 508 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners: 781 (27%)
- Renters: 174 (6%)
- Vacant: 1,918 (67%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,873
- Average Household Size: 2.33
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 414
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 328
- Age 15-24: 283
- Age 25-39: 386
- Age 40-59: 504
- Age 60-79: 544
- Age 80+: 214
- Total: 2,259
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
Grade Size Distribution
- PreK: 21
- Knd: 31
- 1st: 29
- 2nd: 24
- 3rd: 39
- 4th: 25
- 5th: 35
- 6th: 30
- 7th: 31
- 8th: 26
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT
- 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education