Hunters Paradise!! This beautiful country home has it all. Inviting, bright & open floor plan, solid construction, high grade amenities, spacious rooms, ample built-ins, well-appointed kitchen, fireplaces, exposed lower level w/in-floor heat awaits your options, 6 car heated garage and much moreWhether it's relaxing on the wrap around porch, entertaining on the deck or enjoying the 30 acres & pond this 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, 3200 sq ft home is a fantastic place for a familyPrivate setting yet close to Hwy 41 Meticulously maintained & is one you need to see!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Star Properties, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,110
- Total Garage Spaces 6.0
- Lot Size 30 +/- acres
- Directions Hwy 41 to Hwy 33( Main St in Allenton) to Weis St, north on dead-end road to address.
- Total Taxes $5,811
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 17'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Pond
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Elementary School Allenton
- Middle School Slinger
- High School Slinger
- School District Slinger
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 87 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $479,920 - $719,880 = 262 (in zip code 53002)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53002 (ALLENTON)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ALLENTON ELEMENTARY228 WEIS ST ALLENTON, WI 53002Phone: 2626295546PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 23
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 369
- Male/Female: 194/175
- District: SLINGER SCHOOL DISTRICT, 207 POLK ST SLINGER, WI 53086
- Phone: 2626449615
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 176
- Students per Teacher: 16.6
- Staff: 277
- Students: 2916
* School data provided by US Department of Education