Enjoy breathtaking sunrises,serene sunsets and peaceful vistas of Lake Michigan while walking on a beautifully groomed sandy beach. This contemporary designed and well maintained ranch style home w/2.5 car attached garage , plus 3br/3ba with a full basement w/egress window.Open Concept Great Rm w/Vaulted ceiling, NFP & floor to ceiling windows overlooking a cozy deck and the lake. Kitchen w/Snack Bar,Formal DR w/China Hutch,Wet bar & patio drs.1st flr laundry.Master Bdrm w/patio drs & much more.
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,426
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size .50
- Directions I43 to exit 107 (Belgium) East to Sauk Trail Rd, North to Jay Rd, East to Sauk Trail Beach Rd to address
- Total Taxes $8,049
- Tax Year 2014
- Roofing Rubber/Membrane
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows
- Interior Features Water Softener, Great Room, Circuit Breakers
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Lake Michigan
- Water Waste Well
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 731 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $559,920 - $839,880 = 387 (in zip code 53004)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education