SPACIOUS MOVE IN READY 4 BEDROOM, 4 BATH HOME WITH MISSISSIPPI RIVER VIEWS. LARGE MASTER SUITE WITH NATURAL FIREPLACE, LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH NATURAL FIREPLACE, 2 FULL BATHS ON EACH LEVEL. FULL SIZE 3RD LEVEL FOR EXTRA ROOM OR STORAGE. HUGE 22 X 24 PATIO TO ENJOY THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER VIEWS. MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY, LARGE HOME OFFICE/EXERCISE ROOM WITH OPEN VERANDA WITH MISSISSIPPI RIVER VIEWS. PRIVATE DECK OFF MASTER SUITE. A VERY UNIQUE HOME WITH LOTS OF NATURAL CHARM AND CHARACTER. FREE ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED. CALL TODAY FOR YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coldwell Banker River Valley REALTORS
- County VERNON
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 3,000
- Total Garage Spaces 1.5
- Directions HWY 35 TO GENOA TO WATER STREET
- Total Taxes $2,453
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Partial
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 22' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 24' x 23'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 24'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District De Soto Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 35 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $183,880 - $275,820 = 35 (in zip code 54632)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54632 (GENOA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54632 (GENOA)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54632 (GENOA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. CHARLES ELEMENTARY SCHOOLWalnut St. Genoa, WI 54632Phone: 60868926421st-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 60
* School data provided by US Department of Education