Listing provided courtesy of: Boss Realty, LLC
VERY PRIVATE-PEACEFUL AND QUIET WOODSY LOCATION,EXCELLENT FOR HUNITNG,LOCATED NEXT TO NICOLET FOREST AND BACK DOOR THE NEIGHBOR'S ACREAGE-WITH PERMISSION CAN BE HUNTED.CHALET STYLE HOME/COTTAGE W/TONGUE & GROOVE CEILINGS,OPEN CONCEPT,LIVING ROOM,2 BEDROOMS & 1 BATH.GARAGE USED AS A BUNK HOUSE IN THE PAST,2 GARAGES with 6 spaces,NEAR RECREATION TRAILS FOR ATV'S & SNOWMOBILING,CLOSE TO MANY LAKES.
- County FOREST
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 911
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions GREEN BAY US-41N Left US-141N Left WI-64W Right WI-32N Left HWY-64W Right WI-55N Right WI-52N Left CTY Rd DD Right Woodland Rd Right Marquardt LN
- Total Taxes $1,981
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Sump Pump
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 19' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School 1gawdnpxe02m
- Middle School 1gawdiin0uwa
- High School 1gawddhfybza
- School District Crandon
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 677 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $127,920 - $191,880 = 677 (in zip code 54465)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54465 (PICKEREL)
- Home Owners: 94 (17%)
- Renters: 8 (1%)
- Vacant: 441 (81%)
- Total Housing Units: 543
- Average Household Size: 2.19
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 8
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 27
- Age 15-24: 18
- Age 25-39: 34
- Age 40-59: 53
- Age 60-79: 59
- Age 80+: 32
- Total: 223
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54465 (PICKEREL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education