VERY PRIVATE-PEACEFUL AND QUIET WOODSY LOCATION,EXCELLENT FOR HUNITNG,LOCATED NEXT TO NICOLET FOREST AND BACK DOOR THE NEIGHBOR'S ACREAGE-WITH PERMISSION CAN BE HUNTED.CHALET STYLE HOME/COTTAGE W/TONGUE & GROOVE CEILINGS,OPEN CONCEPT,LIVING ROOM,2 BEDROOMS & 1 BATH.GARAGE USED AS A BUNK HOUSE IN THE PAST,2 GARAGES with 6 spaces,NEAR RECREATION TRAILS FOR ATV'S & SNOWMOBILING,CLOSE TO MANY LAKES.
- County FOREST
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 911
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions GREEN BAY US-41N Left US-141N Left WI-64W Right WI-32N Left HWY-64W Right WI-55N Right WI-52N Left CTY Rd DD Right Woodland Rd Right Marquardt LN
- Total Taxes $2,141
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Block
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 19' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Crandon
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 433 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $127,920 - $191,880 = 433 (in zip code 54465)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54465 (PICKEREL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54465 (PICKEREL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education