5 Acres of country living. Open concept, three bedrooms two full bathrooms, with spacious room size. Gas fireplace, master bath with garden tub. Updated steel roof. Property is priced to sell. Call for a showing today!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Sell & Save Real Estate
- County DOOR
- Style Manufactured w/ Land
- Total SqFt. 1,820
- Directions Hwy 42 to Forestville. West on J to house. Home is on the corner of Cty D and Cty J.
- Total Taxes $1,904
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- School District Southern Door
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 132 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $92,000 - $138,000 = 132 (in zip code 54213)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54213 (FORESTVILLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54213 (FORESTVILLE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education