GREAT LOT WITH A GREAT HOME!! Come check out this great lot with a great home. The 0.43 acre lot gives you plenty of space to add on or enjoy outdoors activities while enjoying the small town feeling in the 3 bedroom 1 bath home. There will be a special assessment of approximately $5000 for curb, gutter, driveway apron and sidewalk.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Heritage
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,400
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions Hwy 57 go W on Wisconsin St to property
- Total Taxes $2,839
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Attached, 1 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Random Lake
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 115 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $53,600 - $80,400 = 115 (in zip code 53001)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53001 (ADELL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53001 (ADELL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education