Country subdivision. Split living ranch on 2.92 partially wooded acres, attached 3 car garage. Semi open floor plan w/vaulted ceilings. Spacious kitchen w/dining space, breakfast island, lots of cabinetry, all appliances included. Living room w/NFP & gas start. Dining room off living room w/patio doors. Master suite w/vaulted ceiling, private full BA, & walk in closet. 2nd full BA w/spa tub. Main floor laundry room. Large ready for finishing basement. Paved driveway. Cozy front porch & private patio space in back. Wooded lot w/breathtaking display of native woodland wildflowers every spring.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,732
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions HWY 33 West to HWY WW, North then continue straight (North) on HWY W to Wayne Center Dr, West to Fairview Dr, South to Schmidt Dr, West and South to 8333 Schmidt Drive.
- Total Taxes $2,892
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Kewaskum
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 40 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $223,920 - $335,880 = 23 (in zip code 53002)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53002 (ALLENTON)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53002 (ALLENTON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ALLENTON ELEMENTARY228 WEIS ST ALLENTON, WI 53002Phone: 2626295546PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 23
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 369
- Male/Female: 194/175
- District: SLINGER SCHOOL DISTRICT, 207 POLK ST SLINGER, WI 53086
- Phone: 2626449615
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 176
- Students per Teacher: 16.6
- Staff: 277
- Students: 2916
* School data provided by US Department of Education