Check Out This Wonderful Opportunity To Own A Turn Of The Century Hobby Farm On 2.13 Acres Located In The Village Of Bristol With 2295 Square Feet Of Living Space. Offering 4 Bedrooms & 2 Full Bathrooms. The Formal Dining Room Is Great For Entertaining And The Main Floor Laundry Is Super Convenient. As is sale. Home needs tlc / work.Large outbuilding approx 40x60 on property great for storage of toys etc!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Elite
- County KENOSHA
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 2,295
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size 2.13 acres irregular
- Directions From Hwy 50 - South onto Hwy 45 (200th Ave) to property located on the West side of the street.
- Total Taxes $3,357
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Other
- Basement Crawl Space, Partial
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Description Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Detached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Bristol
- Middle School Bristol
- High School Westosha Central
- School District Bristol #1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 160 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $143,200 - $214,800 = 179 (in zip code 53104)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education