Character & Charm galore can be seen in this beautifully updated 4br/3ba open concept gem. Enter the cozy covered front porch leading to Formal dining room w/Crown Molding, Great Room w/ 2 ceiling fans and newer flooring. Kitchen w/newer cabinetry, granite countertops & Island w/cooktop. 4th bdrm/den/study on main floor.Full bath on main floor. Master Suite w/WIC & full bath plus 2 additional bedrooms and another full bath on upper level. updated light fixtures,newer windows & more. Super Location, perfect for the first time buyers.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Metro Realty
- County OZAUKEE
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,589
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size .163 AC
- Directions I43 TO EXIT 107 (Belgium) West on Main St. to address
- Total Taxes $2,699
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Cedar Grove-Belgium
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 128 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $119,920 - $179,880 = 98 (in zip code 53004)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53004 (BELGIUM)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53004 (BELGIUM)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY S SCHOOL675 County Road D Belgium, WI 53004Phone: 2622853532PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 37
* School data provided by US Department of Education