DOUBLE LOT, with 163 ft of lake frontage! SECOND GARAGE has a upper level finished apartment w/plumbing and heat. Great for extra guests it has 2 bedrooms & a full bath! Main Residence has 4-5 Bedrooms,3 Full baths,open concept living room/kitchen to sunroom. Great evening views to watch the sun set! Maintenance free exterior with large deck. Located on ATV/snowmobile trails. Additional tax key 0084613015
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Boss Realty, LLC
- County OCONTO
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,417
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From Green Bay: US 141N to Left US-41N to Left WI-64W Right Parkway N to White Potato Rd to property on left.
- Total Taxes $6,522
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 21'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 11'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 17' x 7'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water White Potato Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- School District Coleman
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 312 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $319,920 - $479,880 = 312 (in zip code 54161)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54161 (POUND)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54161 (POUND)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54161 (POUND)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY2023 COUNTY ROAD Q Pound, WI 54161Phone: 92089727913rd-4th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 3
* School data provided by US Department of Education