Open House 10/23/2016 11:30AM-12:30PM
If you need lots of room, this home offers it. Main Floor offers family room and a more formal living room/dining room combination. Full Bath, plus a 12x24 four season room. Upstairs 3 bedrooms plus two more full baths, one in the master bedroom. Lower level offers an office or additional rec room space. Property is settled on 4.27 acres with creek running through pt of north side. 3 garage stalls plus an additional smaller overhead garage space for lawnmower, etc, plus a workshop. Furnace 3 years old, h20 heater new 2017. (room measurements and house dimensions per seller).
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Port Cities Realtors
- County MANITOWOC
- Style Victorian/Federal
- Total SqFt. 2,800
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions 10th St South from Manitowoc which is the same as County LS. Stay on LS till just past Northeim or County U. Home is on the west side of road just past intersection of County U and County LS.
- Total Taxes $3,327
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 16'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 12' x 24'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 27'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 18'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Features Creek
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Manitowoc
Price & Status History
Upcoming Open Houses
- 10/23/2016 11:30AM-12:30PM
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 4 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $208,000 - $312,000 = 4 (in zip code 53063)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53063 (NEWTON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53063 (NEWTON)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53063 (NEWTON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- MEEME LEADS CHARTER12121 COUNTY RD XX NEWTON, WI 53063Phone: 9206938255PreK-4th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 7
- Students per Teacher: 14.0
- Students: 98
- Male/Female: 39/59
- District: KIEL AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 416 PAINE ST KIEL, WI 53042
- Phone: 9208942266
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 100
- Students per Teacher: 14.8
- Staff: 175
- Students: 1490
* School data provided by US Department of Education